apitalised terms in this document are defined at the end of the document.
Provider means MOROOKA RENTAL.COM PTY LTD (44 116 275 015) of 3850 Mt Lindesay Highway Brisbane QLD 4000, contactable on email@example.com
Individuals means individuals who use the Services.
While providing the Services, Provider collects Personal Information about Individuals. This document describes how the Provider collects, stores, uses and discloses Personal Information.
2. Types of information collected
Provider may collect the following types of Personal Information about Individuals:
- details of products or services that Provider has provided to Individuals;
- records of, or notes on communications between Provider and Individuals;
- whatever personal information is included in content Individuals posts on the Service or on the website of Provider;
- email addresses;
- telephone numbers;
- recordings of telephone calls and the content therein;
- caller number, recipient of call, call time and date, duration of call, whether the call was answered, and a recording of the call;
- dates of birth;
- computer device information by placing cookies; and
- IP addresses.
3. How information is collected
Provider may collect Personal Information about Individuals using the following methods:
- customer surveys;
- from Provider's website;
- from Individuals' communications with Provider;
- automated analysis of Individuals' use of Provider's services; and
- recording and storing recordings of telephone calls with the consent of Individuals.
4. How information is held and secured
Provider may hold Personal Information about Individuals using the following methods:
- third party data storage services, which are businesses that professionally manage information technology infrastructure;
- third party application providers, where Provider uses an application for the purposes of our business and store data in association with that application on infrastructure provided by those third party application providers;
- devices operated by employees of our business; and
- printed paper and third party archival storage services.
Provider ensures that Personal Information is protected from unauthorised access by:
- industry standard data security techniques;
- credentials, keys, passwords, pins, encryption, session expiry, firewalls, SSL network encryption;
- physical security surrounding hard copies of Personal Information; and
- the use of reputable technology vendors.
5. Deletion of Personal Information
Provider deletes Personal Information when:
- it is no longer needed; or
- Individuals request its deletion and it is reasonable to comply.
6. What information is used for
Provider may collect, use, hold and disclose Personal Information in order to:
- enable Individuals to use Provider's services;
- perform analysis of the typical use of Provider's services;
- communicate with Individuals;
- send marketing and promotional messages to Individuals;
- enable third parties to send marketing and promotional messages to Individuals;
- run contests or other promotional activities;
- consider employment applications;
- comply with the law;
- enforce agreements with third parties; and
- process payments.
7. Disclosures of information
Provider may disclose Personal Information to:
- Provider's employees;
- professional advisors;
- third party service providers;
- software as a service operators;
- payment systems operators;
- business partners;
- regulatory bodies; and
- courts of law.
8. Disclosing information outside Australia
Provider may disclose personal information to organisations outside of Australia. By using the Services, Individuals consent to the disclosure of their Personal Information to overseas recipients.
Provider will make a good faith effort to ensure that overseas recipients deal with Personal Information in a way that is consistent with the principles of the Privacy Act, but Individuals will not have the same rights in relation to overseas recipients who handle their information as they would with Australian recipients.
9. Privacy contact
Questions or complaints from Individuals relating to Provider's dealings with Personal Information should be directed to Provider on [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When Individuals communicate a complaint to Provider, Provider will respond within 10 days, and seek to resolve the complaint entirely within 10 days if the nature of the complaint permits it.
Provider will make a reasonable effort to resolve the complaints or questions of Individuals, and where Provider is unable to do so, Provider will attempt to explain why it is unable to do so.
If Individuals consider a matter remains unresolved, Individuals may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) (http://oaic.gov.au).
10. Accessing information
Under privacy law, Individuals have the right to contact the Provider to modify or obtain information held about them by the Provider.
11. Unknowingly collected information
Provider acknowledges that from time to time, Provider may come into possession of Personal Information without being directly aware of it, for example, from other Individuals or organisations using Provider's service to store, process or publish data.
12. Disclosures during use of the services
During the use of the Services, Individuals may disclose Personal Information to Organisations. Provider will make a good faith effort to ensure that such disclosures are clear to Individuals, but how those Organisations handle Personal Information is beyond the control of Provider.
13. Changes to this policy
Provider reserves the right to make changes to this document in the future, either to comply with changes in Australian privacy law, or to reflect changing business practices. It is the responsibility of Individuals to regularly check this document for such changes.
means an organisation using the Services.
means any information that is categorised as "personal information" under privacy law.
means The Privacy Act 1988
means the web interface providing information on the plant and machinery services of Provider.